Documents, Statistics and Research about Helsinki and Tallinn and mobility between the cities.
Finnish-Estonian Transport Link Initiative in Tallinn was signed 5 January 2016 Finnish-Estonian MoU
- Mobility between Helsinki and Tallinn in a nutshell in a blog by Dr Ulla Tapaninen Would a Helsinki–Tallinn railway tunnel be profitable and some more data, partly in Finnish.
- Link to the Pre-feasibility study of the Helsinki-Tallinn Fixed Link and the presentations held in publishing event of the study: County Governor Ylle Rajasalu, Mayor Jussi Pajunen, Deputy Mayor Taavi Aas, Femern Belt Development, Jesper Bille, Fixed link and business perspectives, Joakim Helenius, Trigon Capital and Regional development and urban economic perspectives, Seppo Laakso.
- Helsinki-Tallinn in Facts and Figures 2014. City of Helsinki Urban Facts, The Development Service of Tallinn City Office, 2014.
- Economic flows between Helsinki-Uusimaa and Tallinn-Harju regions. Laakso ja Kostiainen, Kaupunkitutkimus TA Oy, Kalvet ja Velström, Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance, Tallinn University of Technology, 2013.
- Helsinki Transport and Planning Scenarios project´s final report Helsinki and Tallinn on the move. Tapaninen (ed.), 2012.
- Helsinki-Tallinn and travelling people – a leisure perspective. Mustonen. Helsinki Quaterly, 2/2012.